The following video "How Can I Start to Plan For Inquiry?" explains our process for creating an inquiry-based classroom.
You can check out the entire video series on the OESSTA website under the video tab.
There are 8 chapters:
- Introduction - An Approach to Inquiry
- Why an Inquiry Approach?
- How can I start to plan for inquiry?
- What might teaching and learning look like?
- When to move beyond a two-week exploration?
- How does this process allow for the assessment?
- What is the value of working in groups?
- What do you consider in setting up your classroom space?
What process/structure do you use to start an inquiry?
What does you inquiry-based classroom look like?